I took numerous time to write a simple list with regards to all the Wii games that are compatible with the Wii Balance Board (Wii Fit Board). Most of them are already released, some will be by early next year. I also included a little summery for each of the games.
1.All Star Cheer Squad – fundamentally you have to play a cheerleader who moves up to become the head cheerleader. Start of as the rookie who has to undertake out for even getting accepted into the squad. The more you play the game the more innovative routines you will learn. You may play career mode or mini game mode style.
2.Academy Of Champions: Soccer – the tile says it all, a game basically for boys who love soccer. This title includes 12 mini games. Or play the story line to battle versus a football academy. Try to make your team win the championship.
3. Avatar – the game to the upcoming film Avatar. The film is by James Cameron. The game is an action based adventure game, which takes place at an alien planet. Will be freed at the end of November.
4. Daisy Fuentes Pilates – a outstanding workout game not only for all the pilates lovers, but likewise humans in frequent who want to improve their posture and do some more exercise without going to the gym. This game includes 10 pilates routines. There are 5 pre set routines and 5 customizable ones. The game starts at the level of beginners, but will move up in difficultness to advanced. You may play this game in English or Spanish. The commentator is Daisy Fuentes that will guide you all the way with her great tips in subjects like health and fitness.
5. DanceDance Revolution Hottest Party 3 – a sequel to the DanceDance Revolution games. You may either play with the dance pad or as the title of this article says, with the Wii Balance Board. The game may be played in workout mode, story mode, lesson mode or kids mode. This rhythmic game is the best one until now, because all the former titles didn’t include the Wii Balance Board. It includes also more than 50 tracks of music.
6. Diva Girls- Divas On Ice – a nice girlie game who want to try out as ice princesses. There is a career mode available, but likewise mini games. Defiantly a game for girls for the age of 8+.
7. Doctor Fizzwhizzle’s Animal Rescue – a game where you have to advance in stages to rescue animals. An arcade kind of game. You have more than 180 levels to play and may rescue 60 dissimilar animals. It includes also a kids mode with quizzes regarding animals.
8. Don King Boxing – a boxing game where you step into the ring to fight versus the greatest boxers in real venues like Madison Square Garden or Boardwalk Hall. See if you may make it to the top – in career mode. This is one of the top rated games of this year. You must try this game, even if you are not too much into boxing. This gives you the workout of a fitness game, but still makes it fun to play. Has a teen rating.
9. EA Sports Active More Workouts – This is the sequel to the EA Sports Active Personal Trainer game that was freed when it comes to a year ago. One of the most eminent ranked Wii fitness games. You may use the Wii Balance Board, the Wii remote and Nunchuk to play this game. This game adds 35 new exercises that target the whole body. More Workouts is made to be played in the winter as it focuses on warm-weather games like surfing, jet skiing and rafting. It likewise keeps players motivated with a 6-week-challenge that tracks the players progress.
10. EA Sports Active Personal Trainer – This was in all probability the most successful game for the Wii Balance Board. You may play sports like running, basket ball, volley ball, roller skating, boxing, baseball, dancing, and a great deal of other games. This game includes a rubber immune band for muscle workouts and a pouch for jogging and running. If you want to play this game with a friend you may get the gear also separately. Sign up for the 30 day challenge with it is 20 minute workouts to get into shape. This game will make your living room into a gym without the need of leaving the house.
11. Go Play Circus Star - Go undertake out to become the greatest circus performer. Play in career mode and play stage-by-stage or play mini games. Most of the games in this title are compatible with the Wii Balance Board. One of three games of the Go Play series.
12. Go Play City Sports – Another one of the Go Play series. Play six street games like stick ball, kickball, street hockey and soccer. In career mode you have to stand up for yourself and become the top athlete of your street. A fun and casual game for the whole family.
13. Go Play Lumberjacks – The last one of the Go Play series. This title takes you to the outdoors where you may play five dissimilar event categories. In each one of those categories you compete versus three other players. One of the fun games is contumaciously the water log game where you have to remainder on a log.
14. Gold’s Gym Cardio Workout – Another outstanding fitness title. What makes this game distinctive it that when you buy it, you get a free one week trial at any Gold Gym. In the game your workout is chosen according to your own fitness level. So you don’t have to worry that you will not be competent to keep up. Includes boxing, running, rope jumping and some other sports.
15. Imagine Fashion Party – A game for all the girls who love to live the world of fashion. Includes office mode where you play a architect that get challenged by difficult clients. Or undertake to be a make-up artisan and style your models before they hit the runway. You may even own your own TV show just like the one from Heidi Klum. This game likewise lets you portion pictures through the Wii Wifi connection.
16. Imagine Party Babyz – For all of you who love the cute baby games like baby feed throwing, dancing and hula hoop. There are more than 30 fun mini games to play. Or go for the career mode where you are in charge of a daycare center.
17. Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009 - Another one of the usual fitness games for the Wii. This is a boot-camp-style game that focuses on four workout types: weight loss, intervals, hill climb and strength training. Just like in real life the game starts with warm-up, keeps you in your target zone to burn calories and cool-down for stretching. It even has a competitory mode where you play versus a friend to find out who may burn more calories. The game is lead by fitness guru Jillian Michaels, that not only guides you through each exercise but also offers life style tips.
18. Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 – The sequel to the boot-camp style fitness game. It adds on to the other game with a resolutions mode. In this mode you may plan in front your routines for up to six months. Just like the firstborn game it focuses on cardio like running, bicycle, swing kicks, jumping jacks. Strength training includes exercises like lunge kicks, push-ups, back kicks, sledge swings and some more. It offers very precise motion tracking to give you a real-life experience. This is a commended game if you want to get into shape fast.
19. Marble Saga Kororinpa – one of my favored fun games from all Wii games. It includes more than 100 levels for the Wii Balance Board. Don’t be befooled because I called it fun games. This game will rebelliously challenge you while you undertake to move all over the mazes and gather all the orange gems. If you gather likewise the green gems (one per level) you may unlock more stages at the end. Not only may you choose the difficultness but likewise dissimilar marbles – each with their own strengths. Collect all the stomp-temple-parts and you unlock the capacity to design your own mazes at the end. You will play in 7 dissimilar worlds, each one with their own characteristics. So after you played the whole game you may even connect by way of the Wifi to get more advance levels. Check out the leader boards by way of the Wifi to see you is the best in the game.
20. Mario And Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games – Compete at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada. Choose your bestloved reputation from players like Mario, Sonic and Donkey Kong. This game targets principally the fans of these characters. You have the option to play the game in single player, multiplayer and festival mode. Festival mode means that you go through all the Olympic events to become the biggest Olympic champion. This game includes winter themed games like skiing, hockey, bobsled and figure skating. But you also play dream events that won’t occur in real life like dream snowball fight. You move your reputation with a combining of the Wii Balance Board, wii remote and nunchuk.
21. Mountain Sports – Another winter themed game that features six full length sports to make your gaming experience more satisfying. These include skiing, snowboarding, biathlon, tobogganing, bobsledding and curling. The goal of the game is to become the champion of the white mountain. Most of the games make use of the Wii Balance Board (5 out of six)
22. My Fitness Coach – This fitness game includes 500 exercises like cardio, flexibleness and strength training. You may choose your favored surroundings to suit your mood. Also custommake your music with styles like Latin music, hip hop, oldies, music from the 80′s,… As you progress the workouts will get more demanding. It likewise includes a meditation garden to exercise stretching and yoga.
23. My Personal Golf Trainer - The only golf game that makes use of the Wii Balance Board. Not yet release thence not much more info available.
24. NewU: Fitness First Personal Trainer – another fitness title that was freed in 2009. Just like numerous of the other fitness based games your own personal virtual trainer guides you through a set of exercises. This game will undertake to get you in better shape through fitness and healthful living without you ever having to leave the ease of your own home.
25. Overturn – a wii ware title that you may get through the Wii Shop thru the Wifi Connection.
26. Playmobil: Circus – This game combines the playmobil characters with the circus theme to attract primarily the younger players. You may unlock more than 16 circus tricks to impress the crowd. Two multiplayer modes are available: versus, where you compete versus a friend and teamwork, where you work together to reach your goal. Play acts with elephants, magician, tame the lion and numerous more wacky games.
27. Punch Out - The sequel to the frequent game of more than 15 years ago. Play versus characters like Glass Joe and King Hippo. Most of the names will be intimate if you played the firstborn game. In career mode you will have to win versus 13 opponents. Each one has their own characteristics and weaknesses. Boxing games are not only fun games to play but will unquestionably get you into shape as you use your whole body to play. The Wii Balance Board makes the game even more realistic.
28. Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party – The only title of the Rayman Raving Rabbids series that is compatible with the Wii Balance Board. This game focuses on TV series, ads and TV classics. Play either in story mode where you will go through one week of television with distinctive tasks and very hilarious challenges. Or play party mode with up to 8 players, four of which may play simultaneously. In all these mini games your overall goal is to support the rabbids destruct the each day TV looking at and therefore drive Rayman crazy. Two of the 65+ games are Beestie Boarding (slide down a hill filled with obstacles where the board is a wildebeest) and Garden of Weeden (get rid of all the weeds in the garden by spraying them with poison – utilise pressure to the Wii Balance Board to succeed in the challenge). Overall, one of the number one party games.
29. Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip – Shaun White will instruct you to become a great snowboarder. Turn the board so you glide down the mountain just like on a real snowboard. You may get enjoyment from the scenery with the distinguishable camera scheme and gorgeous graphics. Or go for the challenges to compete in snowboarding events. There are four ventures to explore: Alaska, Europe, Japan and Park City.
30. Shaun White Snowboarding World Stage – was just not long ago released. Is the sequel to the Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip game. This game just like the former one has the rating 10+. Can you make it in the half-pipe to be better than every one else? A nice game if you live far away from any snow, but still would like to know how it feels to snowboard.
31. Skate City Heroes – A skating game that takes place in a futuristic city on top of skyscrapers. You have to race amongst trains, hoover over cars and other crazy moves. The goal of the game is to out-race your contestant with your accomplishments and moves. You need to free a friend and make peace in the city. All these if you may become the skateboarding master. Has a multiplayer mode for up to four players.
32. Skate It – A more realistic skating game where you may custommake your own skate park with ramps, rails, benches and a heap of more skate-able objects. The career mode lets you compete in skate venues to become the skater of the year. This is the game for you if you are into skating and the whole skate culture.
33. Ski And Shoot - A biathlon style game that includes primary world cup tracks. But you may not only compete in those original sport spots but likewise play real time biathlon sports icons like Kati Wilhelm and Michael Rosch. Choose from 20 dissimilar tracks and more than 15 global locations. As the title says, you will focus on cross country skiing and target shooting.
34. Snowboard Riot – another Wii Ware title that you may get through the Wifi Connect Shopping channel of your wii.
35. Stratosphere Yoga – not much yet known regarding this title or when it will be released.
36. Super Monkey Ball: Step And Roll – Planned release is in February of 2010. This is a sequel to the general Super Monkey Ball series. You play a monkey (several dissimilar ones to choose one each one with their own strengths) in a giant bubble that has to finish levels and gather bananas on the way.
37. The Biggest Loser - The game to the general TV show “The Biggest Loser”. Not only for those who want to loose weight but also for those who want to stay in shape and not gain weight. Trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels will guide you through exercises, motivate you and stand by you all the way. This title includes more than 88 exercises which target the upper- and lower body, the core and cardio. It likewise teaches you yoga poses and thence improves your posture. The Wii Balance Board may be employed in over 66 exercise. Choose from 4, 8 or 12 week challenges and see if you may stay above the yellow line in weigh-in. To all those above noted features it likewise includes more than 50 healthful recipes and a every day planning calendar.
38. Vertigo – An action game where you have to control a metal ball. Try to keep it from falling off the sides just with the remainder of your body. Sounds easy but is in reality very tricky. The game is set in a futuristic environs on top of skyscrapers and tall buildings. It includes 54 levels and has 4 dissimilar modes. You may even custommake your own ball to give it it is distinctive controls.
39. Walk It Out – an upcoming walking game. This game will be freed in January 2010. The more you take steps and walk, the more pretty your world will become. This game features more than 120 songs which must keep you focalized and motivated. The game keeps track of your progression and burned calories with charts and graphs. You may use the Wii Balance Board, the Dance Dance Revolution controller, the wii remote and the nunchuk to play the game. This is a very popular game in Japan, where it is already released.
40. Water Sports – The game focuses on summer themed games like windsurfing, jet skiing, kite surfing and wake boarding. You have dissimilar locatings to choose from like Australia and South Africa. Do tricks and combine them to get lots of points.
41. We Ski And Snowboard - Choose from 14 courses and from beginner to modern in this great skiing game. Choose if you want to go skiing or snowboarding. You are in the Happy Ski Resort where you may focus on just casual skiing, competitions or tricks with your snowboard. Explore the surrounding area by helicopter. You may even determine at what day-time you would like to experience skiing: for the duration of day, afternoon with it is warm light or night beneath the light of fireworks.
42. We Ski – Again you are in the Happy Ski resort. This game lets you only do skiing but you will for sure receive pleasure from the outstanding two mountains. You may even undertake black diamond slopes. Just like in the former game, you may choose the time of the day, and which course you would like to try. Overall a fun game for the whole family.
43. Wii Fit – The most famous game for the Wii Balance Board. This is the game that got freed initial with the Board. Part of the title focus on your remainder like the Balance Games and Yoga games. Our family’s bestloved are the Balance games. You commence off with 5 games. The more time you spend exercising and playing the more games you may unlock. The other categories are Strength Training and Aerobics. You may even create a Wii Fit Channel – a mode where you don’t have to put in the DVD to do a each day body test. Each time you do a body test you will be weighed and your remainder will be tested. According to that you will get a score that is your Wii Fit Age. Don’t take it too seriously if you are 10 or so years older than your real age. This ought to just motivate you to do each and everyday exercises and keep in shape.
44. Wii Fit Plus - The just not long back freed sequel to the Wii Fit game. It combines the two games so you may play both of them from one CD. The divergence is that you may now custommake your workouts much more comfortable and even determine if you want to do 20, 30 or 40 minute workouts. This game adds six new yoga activenesses and strength training exercises and 15 new remainder games. A very fun game for the whole family not only if you are into fitness and weight loss.
45. Wii Music – Use the Balance Board to play 60+ instruments. But it does not matter if you press buttons at a sure time like in other music games. This is a very casual game, where there is no right or wrong. Just receive pleasure from yourself while playing in a band. You may invite up to 4 persons to play with you in your band. And you may even connect with friends through the Wifi connection. Choose your flavor like rock, jazz and Latin.
46. Winter Sports 2 The Ultimate Challenge – a winter themed game where you try out in 18 disciplines from 11 dissimilar winter sports. In this game you are in the center of sporting events that are broadcast all over the world. Some of the actions include snowboarding, ice skating, biathlon and ski jumping.
47. World Championship Athletics - Compete in 28 dissimilar summer themed sports games. Some of these are: high diving, hurdles and pole vault. See if you may win the gold medal and improve your own personal best.
48. Yoga - just lately freed yoga game that focuses not only on yoga itself but also on it is distinguishable lifestyle. It lets you choose amidst story mode, where you start out off as a finish yoga beginner and end up as a yoga guru. Training mode, where you may learn new poses. And Routine mode where you custommake a workout that puts together assorted yoga poses. This game is a must if you liked the yoga exercises in the Wii Fit game.
Most of the games are just casual games that you play for fun. Some of them are magnificent fitness games like Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus. And my pick for the most fun game from the whole list: Marble Saga Kororinpa. In this game you have to remainder a marble through a maze and gather colored gems on the way. Might sound boring to you, but when you play it you get in truth addicted. You may play this game also with the Wii Remote only. (Not less fun!)
Monday, February 20th, 2012 at 12:09 am